Looking for a home
Investors & partners
The first properties were completed in 1910 on Liverpool Road, Islington in London. Since then, many more homes have been built throughout London and the south east of England.
In 2001, the Trust changed its name to Southern Housing Group to reflect the changing nature and scope of the organisation.
In October 2010, a single charitable housing association, Southern Housing Group Ltd, was formed br bringing together Southern Housing Group Ltd, James Butcher Housing Association Ltd, and South Wight Housing Association Ltd.