Changing your tenancy

If you want to end, or make changes to your tenancy you'll need to contact us.


Default icon for informational break out box

Mutual Exchange

Did you know you may be able to swap your home with another housing association resident?

Find out more


Find out more about what you need to do to end your tenancy.

Contact our Customer Service Centre to add someone to your tenancy, or make other changes.

Find out more about our assured shorthold tenancies.

You should aslo let us know if you're going to be away from home for more than a couple of weeks.

Read about working or running a business from your home

Find out how to make changes to your tenancy agreement