Report antisocial behaviour
If you’re experiencing anti-social behaviour we want to hear from you. The earlier you report it to us, the quicker we can help stop it. If it is an emergency, you have been assaulted or threatened, had your property damaged, or if you believe there has been a crime you should call the police immediately.
When you report anti-social behaviour please give us as much information as possible. We want to know:
- Who is involved?
- What happened?
- Where did it happen?
- When did it happen?
- How has it affected you?
- Have you reported it to the police? If so please give us the crime reference number and the officer’s details.
- Has it happened before? If so please give as much detail as possible.
You can report anti-social behaviour to us in the following ways:
- Speak to our Customer Service Centre staff by phone – find your local number
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to Customer Service Centre, Southern Housing Group, PO Box 643, Horsham RH12 1XJ
Or use the reporting form below.