Car parks and parking
We know that being able to park at home is really important for many of our customers. That’s why we manage our parking areas effectively and enforce parking restrictions where they exist.
Parking space availability and any restrictions on parking varies, depending on where you live. This information only applies to shared car parks that we own and does not apply to private driveways or on street parking where they are owned by the Local Authority.
On many of our schemes and estates you can only park your car with a parking permit. This often also means that parking controls are in place and those who are not displaying a permit may get a parking fine.
If you would like to know about parking where you live, including costs and availability, you can:
- Complete a parking permit request form online
- Download a printable version of our parking permit request form
- Contact our Customer Service Centre
Once we receive your enquiry we will get back to you within five working days.
For us to issue you with a parking permit, please make sure that:
- The vehicle is registered in your name
- The vehicle is registered to your home and you have a copy of the V5C (often called a log book) to show us before we issue the permit
If you lease a car or have use of a company car, we will request proof that this vehicle has been issued to you. All we need is a letter from your employer to confirm this.