1. The permit remains the property of Southern Housing Group at all times.
2. Permission to use a permit entitles the resident to whom it is issued:
To the use of an available parking space as stated in the special conditions below,
for the period agreed,
subject to all of the following conditions.
3. The Group are not responsible for any inconvenience or additional costs which may be incurred when a parking space is not available.
4. Only one permit per household may be held, unless there are no other applicants waiting or anticipated. Where a second permit is issued it may not be renewed on its expiry if there are any other applicants waiting or anticipated.
5. The permit may only be displayed in the vehicle stated in the current application. That vehicle must:
remain in the ownership of the person stated in the application (and that person remain a member of the permit holder’s household)
display a valid tax disc,
be currently insured,
be MOT’d and in roadworthy condition.
6. All users of the parking area must avoid causing excessive noise or other nuisance. Particular care must be taken during the period 11pm to 7am.
7. All road users will use care and consideration appropriate to a residential area whilst in the vicinity of the scheme. In addition, a speed limit of 5mph applies at all times to all areas of the scheme not part of the public highway.
8. The Group is entitled to end the permission without notice if:
There is any failure to observe and perform any of these conditions, or
The resident has arrears of rent exceeding 4 weeks, or
The permit holder ceases to be a resident of Southern Housing Group at the designated scheme.
9. The Group may suspend or withdraw use of any permit by giving notice in writing to the resident permit holder, such notice will normally be at least 7 days except in emergencies.
Where this does not relate to any breach of these conditions the Group may, at its own discretion, extend the period of use or reimburse the resident permit holder for the unexpired period pro-rata.
10. Wherever the Group has ended the permission to use the permit it must be returned to the Group at the address shown below within 7 days. The Group will take enforcement action against any person using an invalid permit.
11. The permit must be displayed in a prominent place at all times during use. Failure to do so will entitle the Group or its agents to take enforcement action.
12. The Group will take appropriate action to enforce parking restrictions.
13. The Group are entitled to recharge the cost of any damage to Group property other than fair wear and tear caused by any user of the parking areas (including fittings and landscaping).
14. The Group will not refund your permit if you move before it expires.