If you want to terminate your garage tenancy, please read the notes below and complete the form.
1. Tenancies may be terminated by giving one week’s notice ending on a Sunday.
2. Instructions regarding locks and keys:
a. Integral lock with key – the garage must be secured and all garage keys must be returned to Southern Housing Group, using the prepaid padded envelope that we'll supply. We'd suggest that you obtain a proof of postage receipt.
b. Southern Housing Group padlock with key – the garage must be secured with the padlock and all keys returned to Southern Housing Group, using the prepaid padded envelope that we'll supply. We'd suggest that you obtain a proof of postage receipt.
c. Southern Housing Group combination lock – we will send you instructions on how to reset your combination lock number before you give up your garage.
3. The garage must be cleared of all items and left in a clean condition – unwanted items must be disposed of and not deposited in the garage compound. If we need to clear away any such unwanted items, we'll recharge you the costs.
4. We'll send you a formal acknowledgement of this notice as confirmation of your request with further instructions, which you should retain for use in the event of a query.
5. The same number of keys that you received at the start of your tenancy must be returned upon termination.